Do you have a handful of questions about a water softener service that you need answers to? The team at Aqua Water Tech is here to help! We have provided answers to many of the frequently asked questions we get. When it comes to a water softener system, we are the ones to trust. We are available to the Miami-Dade county area!
We Have Your Answers!
Here are some of the commonly asked questions we get asked:
- What is hard water?
- When water is referred to as ‘hard’, this means that it contains more minerals than ordinary water. These are especially the minerals calcium and magnesium. The degree of hardness of the water increases, when more calcium and magnesium dissolves.
- Which industries attach value to the hardness of water?
- In many industrial applications, such as the drinking water preparation, in breweries and in sodas, but also for cooling- and boiler feed water hardness of the water is very important.
- What is water softening?
- When water contains a significant amount of calcium and magnesium, it is called hard water. Hard water is known to clog pipes and to complicate soap and detergent dissolving in water.
- What is a water softener?
- A water softener is a unit that is used to soften water by removing the minerals that cause the water to be hard. Water softeners are specific ion exchangers that are designed to remove ions, which are positively charged.
- How long does a water softener last?
- A good water softener will last many years. Softeners that were supplied in the 1980s may still work, and many need little maintenance, besides filling them with salt occasionally.
- Why is water softening applied?
- Water softening is an essential process because the hardness of the water in households and companies is reduced during this process. When water is hard, it can clog pipes and soap will dissolve in it less easily. Water softening can prevent these adverse effects.
Our Water Softener Service Is Here For You!
Having a water softener system in your home is a great way to treat the water that is coming into your home. Managing your home’s water is not only crucial for drinking purposes, but it also allows your appliances and plumbing to work more efficiently. In order to figure out which product is right for you, it’s important to do your research and learn about the products available on the market and how they can help you and your home.
Water softeners reduce the harshness of your water by filtering and replacing the minerals that are naturally present in the water through an ion-exchange process. Some of the minerals that these systems replace are calcium and magnesium. Some of the systems on the market don’t actually remove these minerals because although they can cause hardness they also provide benefits to the water, so instead they neutralize the minerals, so they don’t stick to different surfaces and things in your home.
Call Us for a Water Softener System
Get all the answers to your questions about water softener service. We at Aqua Water Tech, Inc. pride ourselves on being able to install and maintain a wide variety of water purification systems, in order for you to have the right system to fit your needs. This includes industrial water treatment. Our options include carbon filters, reverse osmosis, point-of-use filters, and more. All you need to do is check out our inventory and figure out which type of filter is best for your area and what you’re looking for. Call us today for the best options in Miami-Dade County. Get your clean well water today with our water filtration system! We look forward to hearing from you.